Monday, July 9, 2018

SanRemo's Stellar Donuts šŸ©

Rating:

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


SanRemo's name is esteemed,
From them I tasted three donuts:
Chocolate Chip Banana Cream,
Nutella and Maple Walnut.

Fluffy like pillows and light like a dream,
Then filled with cream or glazed with icing.
Portion sizes were borderline obscene,
Justifies their premium pricing.

The maple was glazed, the walnuts were chopped;
A classic with some added crunch.
Once I started, I did not want to stop,
I savoured each and every munch!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

For fans of banana: this could be compelling;
Quantity and flavour both bursting at the seams.
For me: the bad memories were overwhelming.
I did not like the Chocolate Chip Banana Cream:
Tasted like banana-flavoured penicillin!
⭐️⭐️

The crowning achievement was Nutella;
So addicting, I was losing my moorings,
Like a twisting-and-turning novella.
It caused the release of endless endorphins,
Would have thought that it came from Coachella!
Shoutout to Paul who got them, I endorse him:
He’s a great friend, a real stand-up fella!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Bye Blog—Hello Instagram

Hey Readers! I wanted to let all of you know that for the time being, I will no longer be posting on this blog. (That's unless I get s...